Today we’ll work on finishing our TLAT #2. Remember, it’s an absence make-up day, so if you come it will help clear one of your absences.
Take time to describe your lesson in detail, using the 4 paragraph structure i recommended. I hope you are learning something, and you can reflect on that in your section 5. Once you complete the TLAT, take the following steps to include it in your website.
- Log into Google Sites and create a page called TLAT #2
- Choose Insert. Then choose Document.
- Find your Design Guide and select it.
- Log into Google Docs and locate your copy of your lesson design guide.
- Change the sharing settings to Public (anyone on the web can see it).
- Make sure you do NOT change the editing settings. You don’t want anyone to edit your work but you.
Finish your TLAT. It’s due Monday at the beginning of class.